Welcome to the Future Proof Solar’s privacy notice.
This privacy notice provides information on how Future Proof Solar collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website to sign up for a newsletter or enquire about our products and services.
Important information and who we are
Legal entity is Future Proof Innovations Group Ltd. Which is a private limited company, Zara Grundy is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Future Proof Innovations Group Ltd
Name or title of Data Protection Officer: Zara Grundy
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Retford Enterprise Centre, Randall Way, Retford, DN22 7GR
- The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data.
- Contact Data.
- Financial Data.
- Transaction Data.
- Technical Data.
- Profile Data.
- Usage Data.
- Marketing and Communications Data.
We use different methods to collect data about you, including web contact forms, and analytics tracking platforms.
- How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To process and deliver your order.
- To manage your relationship with us.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- we have a legitimate interest
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Zara Grundy
- Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). If you would like to contact us about this, contact our data protection officer.
- Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact our data protection officer if you wish to make a request.
- How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us by contacting our data protection officer.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk